Post by Eric George on Apr 28, 2011 1:31:28 GMT -6
Sonny, Mike, Ryan and myself were up at the club today. Mike and Sonny painted the legs on the layout black. Ryan reprogrammed a decoder that had gotten scrambled and also traced his derailments on Exile Bridge to a snowplow that had worked itself loose on one of his engines. I finished installing a decoder in my 4-8-0. I need to install a connector between the loco and the tender and figure out how to prevent the tender from lifting the rear of the loco off the track.
The ditch lights I ordered for my SD9 came in today. The Walthers description of the lights made NO mention that they were designed for F units. Fortunately I have an F3 that I'm detailing. Now I need to order some other ditch lights, safety chain for the drop steps, and MU hoses for an F3A and F3B. I also want to order the short version of Kadee's #5 coupler to reduce the spacing between the A +B units. I should also get some more 1.5V bulbs and #80 drill bits. I went 10 years before I broke my 1st #80 bit (didn't use it much, but I did use it). Now it seems I can't go 5 minutes with out breaking one.
The R.I. coal car Bob gave me is just about done. Need to pick up some Gorilla glue and mount a new brake wheel.
All (unless otherwise noted) pictures in this post are the property of me and may NOT be used without my permission.